Our Mission Statement
We will provide ultimate quality care and service that exceeds the expectation of every client who honors us by choosing us as their dental caregivers.
Our goal is to achieve personal satisfaction by embracing each new challenge with success.
We will accomplish this through our commitment to continuing education, the use of developing technologies, and our dedication to teamwork and complete client satisfaction.
The goal of treatment is a healthy, beautiful smile that will last a lifetime. Whether you are seeking a full cosmetic makeover or preventive and general dentistry, we want to make sure your teeth and gums are as healthy as possible.
To accomplish this, our first concern is getting to know you and understand your desires. Our customized treatment plans are developed together to meet the needs and desires of our clients.
Advanced Dental Techniques provides dentistry services to Wayne, Franklin Lakes, Kinnelon, Montville, Oakland and Pompton Lakes, NJ. Dr. Breiterman has extensive training and experience in cosmetic dentistry, TMJ disorders, dental implants and full mouth reconstruction.
Whether you are seeking a full cosmetic makeover, preventive dentistry, or restorative dentistry - we want to make sure your teeth and gums are as healthy as possible.
Our Philosophy of Care
From the moment you enter the office of Dr. Breiterman at Advanced Dental Techniques, you will be wowed with the incredible care that you receive and the luxury in which you are bathed.
Our office is a state-of the-art facility using only the finest equipment, techniques and sterilization methods available anywhere. The skill, experience and commitment of our practice – using a unique combination of science and artistry – can literally redesign your smile. Even a subtle change helps you to project an image of self-confidence and high personal esteem. When you feel good about yourself, it shows in your appearance.
Imagine an office designed to suit the needs of the patient, not just the doctor. Imagine an environment designed to comfort, pamper and soothe a guest. We call it the WOW factor.
From the moment you are welcomed into our office, you are bathed in luxury and hospitality. The doors open to white leather seating in an elegant sweeping cherry and granite reception area. Flavored coffees, cappuccinos, hot chocolates and teas wait to be poured to compliment the fresh home-baked pastries.
When you enter our “hospitality suites” you will begin an incredible dental experience, while getting an electronic chair massage and a paraffin wax hand treatment. Need a break? Just recline in our specialized massage chair and get a get neck rub, heated body massage or even a foot massage. You won’t even know you have had your dental work done. We use painless electronic anesthesia methods and utilize painless cutting edge equipment like hydro abrasion.
The Wow Factor
Flavored coffees, hot chocolates, cappuccinos, teas, juices and bottled water, home-made baked goods. Catered food is provided for makeovers.
Each suite is equipped with DVD players for movies, cable TV with HBO and Cinemax, and stereo sound utilizing Polk speaker systems.
- Individual heated massage units on each treatment chair
- Full reclining, heated massage chair with neck and foot massage
- Paraffin wax hand treatments
- Warm blankets to relax you
- Heated neck supports
- Warm moist towels at the conclusion of treatment
- Fresh thank you roses at the conclusion of each session
Patients are provided with personalized treatment days for makeovers, allowing them to have treatment done in complete privacy. We use advanced technologies to produce better results with more comfort.
Our Philosophy On How To Choose A Dentist
- Credentials. The dentist should be a perpetual student who attends continuing education from the best in the business on a regular basis. Look for designations that indicate your dentist cares about the quality of work he produces. The dentist should feel comfortable when asked questions about training and advanced education.
- The dentist must be willing to take time to listen to you to understand your concerns.
- You should be able to ask questions and receive complete answers.
- The dentist should never get defensive when questioned by a patient.
- The patient should fully understand the condition of their teeth, soft tissue, TMJs muscles, bite and esthetics following the exam.
- A full mouth series of x-rays should be taken so no obscured problems go undetected.
- A full set of photographs and models should be obtained so the gums and teeth can be seen from all angles – not just with the teeth open as in a typical exam.
- Exams should never be of a limited nature unless addressing pain. This leads to incomplete treatment which can mean incorrect treatment and possibly wasted money down the road.
- The dentist must be willing to make the time to consult with specialists on your behalf.
- No surprises. All treatment and fees and limitations of treatment are explained up front.
- The receptionist is friendly and helpful.
- The office is prompt.
- The office confirms appointments and finds out if there are any reservations to treatment before the patient arrives.
- The office will help patients resolve insurance processing problems.
- Prospective patients are able to come in without advance notice and inspect the premises for cleanliness.